#consolidate debt loans
Apply in a Branch and bring these things along for the best chance of getting your funds the same day.
Self-employed? We’ll need to verify:
If your business runs as a partnership, company or trust we’ll also need the following documents:
Here are some tips to improve your chances of being approved.
1. Check that you’re eligible to apply
Note: To apply online you must be a NAB customer.
2. Check how much you can borrow
Use our Borrowing Calculator to get an idea of how much you may be able to borrow.
3. Build a good account history with us
· Got a NAB account? Get your salary paid into the account to establish a transaction history.
· Avoid overdrawing your account to show you’re able to manage your finances effectively.
· New to NAB? Begin a banking relationship with us first. It’s easy. Open a transaction account and pay your salary into it to start your transaction history.
This won’t guarantee approval on your application but, it will help us understand your financial position better.
4. Set up a regular savings plan
Show you can afford to service a loan by saving a set amount regularly (every week or month). This shows us you’re more likely to manage making regular loan repayments too.
5. Understand your credit report
Your credit history may affect how much you can borrow as well as your chances of approval. Activity such as overdue bills, missed credit card payments, arrears or debt collection could be recorded at a credit reporting body .
For more information, check out: