Sample Letter for an Unsolicited Debt Settlement offer -OVLG #bsi #debt #consolidation
#debt settlement order
Sample Letter for an Unsolicited Debt Settlement offer
The services of Oak View Law Group (OVLG) and its affiliates may not be available in all states. OVLG along with its Of Counsel attorneys may also be referred to as “Oak View Law Group”, “we”, “us” or “the firms”.
Copyright 2015 Oak View Law Group
Oak View Law Group APC
4966 El Camino Real STE 225. Los Altos. CA 94022. United States
Disclaimer: The contents of this web site are not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship, provide the reader with legal advice, or substitute for legal advice from an attorney.
- The debt settlement program typically lasts between 6 months to 4 years time.
- At least 30% of the debt amount per creditor needs to be accumulated in the trust account for OVLG to give the creditor any settlement offer.
- Not all creditors or debt collectors will accept a reduction in the balance, interest rate, or fees a customer owes such creditor or debt collector.
- Pending completion of the represented debt-relief services, the customer’s creditors or debt collectors may pursue collection efforts, including initiation of lawsuits.
- That the use of the debt-relief service will likely adversely affect the consumer’s creditworthiness, may result in consumers being sued by their creditors, and may increase the amount owed to creditors as a result of the accrual of additional fees and interest.
- Savings a customer realizes from use of a debt-relief service may be taxable income.
Report scams to OVLG
Fraudsters are identifying themselves as attorneys associated with OVLG to collect money from you.